lunes, 14 de marzo de 2016

FCE

Hey there,
Well during this two weeks, we have been practicing on exercises related with the First Certificate Exam. The FCE is a Cambridge qualification that proves your language skills in order to know if you could live and work independently in England or in another English- Speaking country.

The exam is made up by four papers.
First we have the speaking part, which is taken face to face with another candidate and two examiners. It has an extension of 14 minutes.
Then there´s the reading and use of English. It content 7 parts and in total we have 52 questions. 1 hour and 15 minutes are given to answer this section.
As well we have a writing part. For this section we have 1 hour and 20 minutes to answer correctly two parts.
Finally we have the listing part. Here we have 4o minutes to solve the 4 parts and in total 30 questions.

In the speaking part I would recommend to practice with your teachers and friends. On the reading and use of english section I would read more books in English. This will help me to have more vocabulary. For the listening I would watch more English movies, videos and audios. And in the writing section, I would write essays, postcards, emails to my friends, in order to practice.

For me, the easiest paper is writing, because I love to express myself. But for example, Im not good at the time of speaking, thats why I love to write and also I find it easy.

In order to have a great grade, I would practice a lot during this semester and also on vacations. From this moment forward, I will watch all the movies in English without subtitles and also I will try to find foreign friends.

From this course I have learnt lots of things. For example, the structures of the exam and also some strategies to answer correctly.

This certificate has a lot of advantages. First of all, it shows your English skills and also demonstrate your abilities. Obviously, this paper will help you in the future, when you are looking for a job or maybe, if you would like to go to another country. It also help you to communicate effectively face to face and to express your opinions and argumentes.

Here are some evidences of the work:

http://www.cambridgeenglish.org/images/cambridge-english-first-handbook-2015.pdf

Mariana Echegaray



    No hay comentarios:

    Publicar un comentario