sábado, 6 de febrero de 2016

INFOGRAPHIC

Hi! In this activity my friend and I made an infographic about security. We compared how was Mexico twenty years ago, and how it is now.
I think that we didn't write enough information about the situation, so I would improve that. Maybe I would write about more cases or paste some statistics.
Honestly I loved this activity because we investigated and learnt for example how my mother lived when she was a kid, and also we compared how my childhood was. As well, we used our creativity to show what we wanted to express.
I felt good making this type of activities because I discovered new things that I didn't know.

Here is the link, where you can check out this interesting infographic!!!
https://magic.piktochart.com/output/10999488-security-changes

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario